Monday, May 02, 2005

Tomorrow it will all be over, officially. I accompany my last jury at 1:10 p.m. and then I am a free woman once again. La, what will life be like? Even now I feel a little strange with no classes and no homework. I sat in the library and chatted with some friends for two hours about absolutely nothing today. The wonderful thing about it was, I had nothing in the back of my mind telling me I really should be doing something else. It was beautiful. We made plans to get together a couple times over the next few days before we all go home. We'll all be bored to tears if we don't. What does one do at school when there is no more school to go to, anyway? I must slowly get my mind into gear to pack and clean my apartment before I leave, but it's only very slowly moving in that direction. I think it needs a day or so of rest before it works again.

I will play only music I want to play.

I will read poetry that I have read a hundred times before.

I will sit on my porch and think whatever I want.

I will hang out with my friends and talk about all the things we never knew about each other because we always talk about school.

I will sleep as long or as short as I feel like.

I will listen to Renee Fleming.

I will listen to birds singing and leaves rustling outside my window.

I will not be in school!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like soooo much fun! I love the feeling of completion, and freedom! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! Can't wait to pick you up at the airport. Everyone at home sends their love to you. mommy

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home