Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I spotted them as I rode through town on my way home the other night. They were wrapped in each others arms, tenderly kissing in the closed coffee shop. It was just a snapshot I saw - a brief glance through the window as I rode by, but as I turned the corner I smiled to myself and almost envied them in a way. There was really nothing about them very extraordinary. Neither of them were movie stars or model material to an outsiders view. They were just two people who thought they were completely alone and took advantage of the opportunity to share the moment.

Someday I am going to take advantage of an alone moment in a deserted coffee shop. It seems like the perfect place to take such an opportunity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charisa said...

Aaawwwww, that's so sweet. (in a tiny voice)

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home