Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Crazy things I find myself doing at the end of the semester:

Having conversations about the techniques of making grilled cheese sandwiches with
co-workers. And not just a short conversation, it moved into the techniques of other sandwich making. Sad.

Going to McD's at 11 p.m. to get a Happy Meal so I can get the little kitten inside. The sad part is, I was really excited about it.

Eating hamburgers for breakfast, and breakfast sandwiches for dinner.

Waking up at 5 a.m. with Music History facts running through my head. One phrase comes to mind: cruel and unusual punishment. Like a friend of mine said, "That's just not fair."

Living out of my locker. . .clothes, make-up, food, books, you name it. . .it's in there.

Only one week. . .only one week. . .only one week. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home