Friday, February 18, 2005

I very much dislike having to watch someone I care about make unwise choices and know that nothing I say will make them change their minds. Even worse is seeing them living out the consequences, later realizing that everything they tried to deny is still a part of them, but now they have to work around their indiscretions. Everything in me wants to help them, to tell them the better way. Forget about 'I told you so', I just want to see them be the amazing person I know they are. Yet I stand to the side, a mere spectator shouting random encouragements while they attempt to make their own rules. But despite their new rules, the penalties are still the same.

Love really hurts sometimes, and sometimes it hurts the most when it has nothing to do with you personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home