Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A delightful chinook has blown through Cleveland the past two days. It gives me that frolicking-skip-on-the-sidewalk-blow-bubbles-and-hoola-hoop-feeling. I'm trying to convince myself that it is not as warm as it seems - it's just relatively warm compared to the last week of 12-18 degree days. This weather makes me feel nothing like going to class, carrying books, studying, going to work, etc, etc. I think that on days like this college life should revert back to kindergarten:

We have recess
We have snacks
We draw pictures
The biggest stress of the day is who we sit by during circle time.
Class is done at 12:30

We have no homework
We play for the rest of the day

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to have you for a college instructor, if that would be your philosophy. You make even kindergarten sound fun.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home