Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Maybe it's the windy, pouring rain from Hurricane Francis soaking me through and reminding me of home.

Maybe it's the unique individual who is always obnoxious in rehearsal that I was cordial to even though I felt like being cutting and demeaning.

Maybe it's the three papers and group project that no one is participating in.

Maybe it's the relationships I can't figure out.

Maybe it's the pile of laundry I can't find time to wash.

Maybe it's the 18 credits.

Maybe it's the frog in my throat.

Maybe...that is what makes me want to get away for just a few minutes and curl up in a little ball.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charisa said...

Awwww. Po' Pete. I know how you feel. All day I've felt like finding a hole and ignoring the masses for a minute. Just a minute. Only a little minute...

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moducare, rest, and a phone, perhaps:)
love mom xxx

11:06 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Ohhh...I so know.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home