Sunday, July 25, 2004

I wish I had the nine lives of a cat. Even two or three lives would be nice. Although I have decided on a career direction, I can't help but think of all the other fun things I could pursue. My sister and I were discussing this today, and decided that if one had two or three careers, one could do a different job every couple of days and never get bored. (This, of course, is coming from a person who is always in a fine balance of boredom and challenge). I could be a teacher Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and an interior designer Tuesday and Thursday. And then I could be a fashion consultant on the weekends (just because so many people need it!). It certainly is possible. And then I think, hmmm...that means doing school all over again for each one. Maybe not; eight years of school is enough for one lifetime. That's why I need two or three of them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home