Saturday, July 03, 2004

I glanced out my window as we drove by a fast food parking lot.
"All the boys are out in their trucks tonight", I said.
"Yeah, it's Friday night in Sequim", she replied.
"All they can find to do is sit in their trucks in a parking lot and drink soda from a to-go cup. How sad is that?"
"Though I guess we're not doing anything much better."
I laughed.
"But at least we're going to a real park...and we're eating bread and hummus instead of drinking soda from cardboard cups."
"Yeah, that's definitely more classy."

And we discover that the definition of 'class' can be entirely relative.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Silliman said...

I can remember a few nights when Jeff and I sat in a car in a parkinglot.

It was slightly boring and a little listless, yet still somehow very very good.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home