Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I am now at the point of counting. I count total days, work days, days off, days until my concert, days until I'm at Lee, days until school starts. 25 days total, 18 work days, 27 days until the first day of school, and 23 days until my concert. Time seems to be creeping by like hour glass sand, and yet I wonder where in the world my summer went. And I still have so much left to do. Like climb a mountain, perform two concerts, have a birthday party, go to the opera, finish an 843 page book, go to my brother's wedding, and somewhere in it all pack.

Lately I don't even know what I'm thinking. My thoughts ramble on as this post does. Too many thoughts, too many unknowns, too much tiredness (and I know, it's not a real word, but it's how I feel), and not enough vacation. One of my older adult friends told me the other day "Yep, and the older you get the smaller your summer gets. Pretty soon all you have is two weeks."

Lovely thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home